We’ve Assisted Law Firms with More Than 60 Cases in the Past 5 Years
What challenges are you now facing?
- Do you need banking and derivative experts with expert witness experience?
- Do you need to know what best market practice was at the time of a transaction?
- Do you need an independent historical valuation for a derivative transaction?
- Do you need to understand the commercial rationale for a transaction, beyond the documentation terms?
- Was the trade suitable for the client?
- Was the trade misrepresented to the client?
- Was the risk explained in accordance with market practice?
- Was the trade appropriately terminated?
We can help you with all of these issues and more.
Acting as derivatives experts and expert witnesses, our financial litigation support services include:
- Suitability and misselling analysis
- Structuring and documentation analysis
- ISDA interpretation analysis
- Derivatives market best practices (including marketing, scenario analysis, documentation, bid-offer on initial pricing, and risk management considerations)
- Valuation and Forensic Analysis
- Close-out process
“It was a pleasure to work with the Solum team. Solum were engaged as CMBS and derivatives experts in relation to high profile litigation which involved allegations of interest rate swaps mis-selling against one of the UK’s largest banks. Solum’s highly forensic and meticulous approach was evident from the outset, and resulted in a report of a very high quality. I would be delighted to work with Solum again in the future.”